Monday, March 22, 2010

NO ONE'S CARE..i think~

Really mehhh???

Who cares anyway if ppl cares or not. but if their care, baguslah..kan? kalau dont care, wht to do~ haha..its my log anyway its for ME to remember things.. Used to do log book MANUALLY when in high school.. its a scout thingy..Going through test, trials, mud, crawl...GIRLS (hehe)..etc.. when i flip back through the log book that I've made..wow, its a different fun from looking at pictures.

i think i know what am going to do on my blog.....


YES!!!!Ive got a purpose on what my Blog will be!!.

MISSION:
- compilation of 1 years writings, all of my blog ill print it out and make it a "BOOK"!!!! (or at lease mcm buku folio tingkatan 3 tu..ehehe depends on budget..ahah)
- practice my English grammar. i mean..yea.. u can see what i mean..
- Do other use full things when online rather than You Tube'ing or faceBook'ing or....stalking people's blog, googling peoples names, do surf some creepy stuff..(mwahahaha).


I Hope that i can manage this things..
saw it on Kinky Penguin's Blog quotes says.." the more stuff you do, the more organize you are.." its embedded on my brain.

Okey, ill begin as soon as im free..(hahaha). so much for the talk. need to get it done. =)yeahhH!

"chowPraya"

No comments: