Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I WANT TO BE KEWL

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I want to be kewl..
do things right,
always right,
say the right things,
capture the right things,
learn the right things,
eat the right things,
do the right things..
do my job right.
make people around me happy.
make me happy around people.
always helping people.
and be Mr right.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
it does sound Musical theatre.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I just want to be the best in what i do...=(
not to disappoints people around me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: